B2B Exhibition Attendance Rules
All persons who have accepted an organizer's invitation to visit the Exhibition, as well as have registered as a visitor or have bought a ticket, agree to these Rules and undertake to abide
- Registration is MANDATORY for all visitors
- The first two days specialists are invited only. A professional visitor is any business owner, an individual entrepreneur, a public officer, a leader, a manager, a specialist, any other representative of a main foreign or domestic company, an enterprise, a public authority, an association, a union, who visit the Exhibition in order to achieve business and professional purposes defined by the subject matter of the Exhibition. To confirm a professional status of a visitor the Exhibition Organizer has the right to ask him/her to present a confirming document: his/her own business card, a power of attorney or an official letter of a represented organization, any document certifying a professional status of the visitor.
- The ground for the attending the Exhibition is a badge. The badge is issued at the check in desk at the entrance to the territory of the Exhibition. The badge is valid for the entire period of the Exhibition.
- The badge can be obtained upon presentation of the invitation card or filling out the electronic registration form at the entrance to the exhibition
- An e-ticket can be obtained by passing the check in procedure on the official website.
- Filling out the registration form by exchanging a cash ticket or an invitation card for a badge is obligatory. The blank sheets are available on the tables next to the check in desk.
- Transfer or sale of electronic tickets and visitor badges to any third party is prohibited. The Exhibition Organizer has the right to verify the compliance of a name indicated in the badge with a name of a visitor. For this purpose the Organizer may ask the visitor of the Exhibition to present his/her identity document.
- The visitors are not allowed to trade, to distribute any advertising materials, to hold presentations, demonstrations, and agitation campaign or any other similar actions and events in the territory of the Exhibition without written consent of the Organizer.
- It is prohibited to be in a state and a form, which do not meet the business nature of the Exhibition and the generally accepted norms of behaviour, as well as to take actions that violate public order in the territory of the Exhibition.
- Children below 18 are allowed only being accompanied with adults and in the last day of the exhibition!
- The organizers reserve the right to prohibit entrance to the exhibition to those visitors who would violate the rules of behaviour, express aggression, insult officers and securities, be drunk, and those who would not pass through face-control.
In case of violation of these Rules the Organiser shall be entitled to refuse to visit the exhibition to a person who has committed a violation without any compensation.
PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED BY VISITORS ARE SUBJECT TO PROCESSING BY THE ORGANISER AND / OR BY A PERSON ACTING ON BEHALF OF THE ORGANISER, IN STRICT ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
"ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION".